1/144 美國空軍 F-15A Eagle 鷹式戰鬥機 組裝模型
外盒尺寸：20.4 x 14 x 3.4 cm / 93g
The F - 15 Eagle who has boasted overwhelming ability as the world 's strongest air defense fighter plane representing the US Air Force since the 1980' s. It is a masterpiece machine that has been deployed not only in the US Air Force but also in some other countries such as Japan, even now.
- McDonnell-Douglas developed as a successor to the F-4 phantom.
- In July 1972 the prototype aircraft succeeded in the first flight at the Edwards Air Force Base, and in 1976 the operation in the actual warfare unit began.
- Equipped with two powerful Pratt & Whitney F - 100 turbo fan engines on aircraft that has been reduced in weight, such as using titanium alloy. With its high athletic performance and maximum Mach 2.5, its high performance has also been rewritten of various flight records.
- Initial mass production type of F - 15, A / C type reproduced.
- The total length was about 13 cm, modeling the aircraft shape with the double vertical tail wing realistically.
- The marking sets two types for unique coloring of aggressor troops in addition to the high visibility color that was applied during the flight test.
- Decal is made by high quality Cartograf.
- F - 4 phantom and F - 14 Tomcat on the same scale, Mig - 23 and Mig - 25 competing as competitors are also available. I am looking forward to compare the fighters of the same generation.