1/144 美國空軍 F-16A Falcon 戰隼戰鬥機 組裝模型
外盒尺寸：20.4 x 14 x 4.3 cm / 143g
[About actual machine]
- The F - 16 Fighting Falcon is developed by the US Air Force's lightweight fighter LWF plan.
- Adopted the design of Brendite wing body when developing the aircraft.
- The maneuvering system is also known for adopting fly-by-wire for the first time as an aircraft.
- The control stick was also made as a side stick type arranged on the cockpit right console.
- The engine is equipped with 1 Pratt & Whitney F100.
- First flight was February 1974. After that, updating and improvement were continued from time to time, and now it was raised as a masterpiece active in the front line.
- In addition, there are many countries to adopt even outside the United States, and it is operated in over 20 countries in the world.
- The number of production machines has reached more than 4,500 aircraft.
- Participated as the main force of the US Air Force in the Gulf War that began in 1990.
- After that it was used for conflicts involving the United States, such as the invasion of Afghanistan and the war in Iraq, and demonstrated its ability.
[About the model]
- The model is a plastic model assembly kit that reproduced the masterpiece fighter of America, F-16A on 1/144 scale.
- Brendit wing exactly reproduces the style of the body.
- The panel line of the fuselage is also expressed firmly, enhancing the reality of the finish.
- In addition, the parts scopes were also constrained, further, the canopy parts painted the frame. We support assembly efficiently.
- It is possible to assemble by selecting flight condition, landing condition.
- Display stand of transparent parts is also included.
- The cockpit which the inside can be seen well with a large canopy also reproduces the detail such as the side console, such as the panel which adopted the fly-by-wire. It would be fun to shake the arm and paint it and finish it.
- Two types of marking. I am selecting from the aircraft operated during the Gulf war.
- Decal printing is a silk screen printing decal responsible for Cartograf.
- It is a decal made in Italy with less color transparency and better coloring.
- The masterpiece fighter F - 16 which can be easily assembled can not be overlooked.